Our beautiful babies

Our beautiful babies
Colt, Austyn and Wyatt

Monday, September 15, 2008

A little Monkey business!



So we had our 6 month well check on friday and the doc says they are doing excellent.

Wyatt is 14.8 lbs and 25.5 inches long (He was the smallest and now he out weighs 'em)

Austyn is 14.7 lbs and 26.25 inches long (she is 75% for her heighth on normal charts not preemie!)

Colt is 14.7 lbs and 27.5 inches long (80% for his heighth on normal charts not preemie!!) Big

Boy!

We started feeding them food, they love the sweet potatos! and carrots...its kinda a mess feeding all 3 at the same time but we manage! This weekend was Andrew's birthday and we just hung out at home with the babies. Here is a pic of the babies hanging out outside while we BBQ'd.

Today it was back to norm, Andrew was off to work and it was me and the babies. Austyn and Colt fought over a rattle, they kept taking it from eachother while playing on the ground. I can't believe they are already fighting?!? :) It's funny! So here is a pic of my three sweet monkey's playing this morning.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

They are getting SO big! What a great 6 month check.

The Becklets said...

Your babies are beautiful! Love the blue eyes. Our triplets are 2 days older than yours!
Patty

dvans said...

Hi Jeree,
I just noticed your blog site on your mom & dad's Nav newsletter. Congratulations to both of you! What B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L babies you have!!! And how exciting to be blessed with them all at once! So happy for you! :) We have 5 boys so I can imagine how busy you stay but what a joy! I'm looking forward to checking back to see more pics and hear all about them as they grow.
~Dorla (Cline) Van Setters